Tuesday 1 May 2012

Photoshop Assignment


Adjustment Layers (Original)


Ajustment Layers:
Originally the lighting in the photo was very yellowed and blurry, so I sharpened the image and readjusted the lighting using the adjustment layers tool.


Brushes
I used various brush tools along with my blooming artisic ability to create this materpiece.


Clone Stamp Tool (Original)


Clone Stamp Tool:
My main focus for this photo was to get rid of the mug in the background. I found it distracting, and so using hte clone stamp too I made it disappear.


Layer Styles (Original)


Layer Styles:
The only way I changed this photo was by adding my name in the top left corner, in order to prevent other scoundrels from stealing my lovely image.


Liquify (Original)


Liquify:
I enjoy the adjustments I made to this photo because it appears as if the three girls are hiding in some sort of vortex. I used the liquify tool to make these interesting and creative adjustments. 


Selections (Original)


Selections:
This is my favorite photo out of this assigment because of how the shoes stand out in contrast with the background. I used selections and adjustment layers to 'spice up' this image.

No comments:

Post a Comment