Friday 11 May 2012

At the River


The tree in this photo follows the rule of thirds and I like how the girl, specifically her jacket, is in contrast with the rest of the picture.



I used rule of thirds for this picture and focussed in on the dandelion while blurring the grass in the background.


The girls in this photo are not perfectly centered which I did on purpose and found it to be an effective strategy, and I found that the fence added an interesting background.


This bridge leads the eye to the other side of the river, and if you look in close, you can see the goose peeking out from the bride, which incorperates both architecture and wildlike in this photo.


I love this photo becasue the cracks in the ground look so much bigger than they actually are, and I find that it adds a dramitc effect.






No comments:

Post a Comment